Saturday, May 2, 2009

Introduction

This blog was created for me to store all resources that I acquired for completing MMDS7964 courses. This my second semester course towards Master of Interaction Design. The name of this course is 3D and Interactive media. This course was conducted by experience lecturer name Laz Kastanis, that recently apearred on UQNews magazine as a research team for Virtual Art project. Also, the practical session was conducted by skillful tutor. The offiicial software for this course are 3D max for project 2, incorporates with Flash for Project 3. Meanwhile, we also required to complete 3D Exploration for assignment 1 by employing Google Sketch Up and Terragen.

By finding that 3D studio Max is considered as a complex software for me to explore, and to manage to do and ask everything "How To?" to the tutor during the two hours and seems difficult. So, I opted to find some resources including the tutorial that I got after Googling on the internet, and placed it on the site that I can access anytime instead of finding back that resources every time I want to use it. Then, I will followed the tutorial and if I found is difficult or any trouble to understand it, then I will arose it during the practical and get support from tutors. I think this way should be efficient for learning process.I hope so because I didn't have a lot of time to finish my 3D and Interactive media project, combining with other 3 courses that I also enrolled for this semester.

Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment