1. I started by measuring the maximum resolution of my PC. Prototyping it with paper to simulate the screen size. As I always look to gaming environment, what make them appealing the visual used when change to full size. Will check in Flash how to set the window size when publishing in Action Script.Here http://www.unitconversion.org/typography/centimeters-to-pixels-y-conversion.html that I used to convert from cm to pixel.
2. This is my first day to start over all 3D Max stuff using 3D Max 2009 in the lab. So,now I am going to model a "movie box review". I want to use "cube" that has 6 faces to locate a 6 movie review for 6 different category that I plan for. The animation,horror,special,romantic,comedy and action.So,the idea is I want to apply UV Mapping technique for texturing the 6 faces of cube with 6 different 2D image that will be designed in Photoshop. For interactivity I am going to apply rotation technique control by the user. Don't know how?But will figure out. Following are steps should be considered for this scene concept:
2.1 Create 6 2D image to present a movie review.This will archieved
by copy paste activity on the web and do referencing in the
documentation.
2.2 Modelling a cube,UV Mapping and lighting.
2.3 Figure out how to apply interactive rotation animation.
Currently, I am downloading 3D Max 2009 from the OEM website.Took hours to download.well not the registered one.Cost me like $165 including transaction fee.I really hope can install the software on my laptop to speed up the process and I can work more on my project in comfortable manner.That said,the lab PC isn't so bad although sometime crash but no photoshop,other graphic software instead of paint in this PC.And editing picture using Paint ,huh, really "paint"ful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment