Saturday, June 6, 2009

Flash Action Script 3.0

This resources that I found out really useful for me to complete Assignment 3 for this course. While, I don't really have time to get support. Also, to avoid any disappointment when throwing question about Action Script 3 particularly in programming for my application. I really think that I don't really get a real support that I needed for this course so be independence is the only approach to get me pass this course.So, here is the adobe video that I found at F1 documentation in Flash CS4.I am really happy after watch this video.




The most basic interactivity ever in Action Script 3.0:


Including using Tween class in the following video:



Drag and drop tutorial in Action Script 3:
http://monkeyflash.com/tutorials/flash-drag-and-drop/

The following video is about editing sound using SoundBooth CS4. Also I found in F1 Flash CS4 documentation:



Finally I found this. So, glad.
http://www.flashandmath.com/intermediate/swfload/index.html





More DIY videos at 5min.com

No comments:

Post a Comment